The circulation manager at Jacobin provides customer support for magazine subscribers, manages the publication’s circulation and newsstands lists, assists in renewal strategy, and maintains our donor database.
The job is ideal for highly organized people with experience managing databases and strong written communication skills.
• Part-time, 10-15 hours/week
• Work can largely be done remotely, but the applicant would have to commute to our Brooklyn, NY office at least once a week.
• Promptly respond to queries to our subscriptions inbox, as well as mailed correspondence.
• Fulfill back issue and merchandise orders.
• Communicate with the printer about a range of fulfillment issues.
• Proficiency in Excel.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Competency with Quickbooks and Salesforce (or comparable software) is a plus, as is a commitment to socialist politics.
How to Apply
• Please email cover letter and CV to [email protected] by Monday, 5/8/2017. We will follow up soon after.